Kay's Naturals Better Balance Jalapeno Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These pretzel stick-like snacks were yellowish in color, with a seasoning that had some decent honey and mustard taste at first, then some heat (but not really any jalapeno taste), and then some bad soy taste.
The soy was kind of like the taste and texture of sand. It's too bad they didn't try this flavor combination on ordinary pretzels, rather than these soy creations. The picture on the bag showed ordinary pretzel sticks, with the usual pretzel color and a good helping of salt. The actual snacks looked entirely different, with a slightly wigglier shape, a yellowish color, a thin powdery flavor coating, and no salt at all.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Maybe a little honey mustard, but no jalapeno.
From the package: “No trans fats, Natural flavors.” ... “A Tasty Way to Get Protein & Fiber!” ... “Real Food! Satisfying & Filling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road