Kay's Naturals Better Balance Chipotle Gold Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix included a variety of different shaped items made from soy, including pretzels, rippled soy chips and curvy soy chips.
The initial taste was pretty strong and tasty, and the aftertaste was definitely on the hot side, with lots of lingering heat. Some of the items had some soy taste too, but the heat was strong enough to cover up most of it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy smell, sort of like taco powder.
From the package: “Only 120 Calories Per Serving” ... “A Tasty Wat to Get Protein & Fiber!” ... “Lower Carb High Crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (44 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road