Sunkist Almond Munchies Buttered Up
Taste test: At first, these almonds had a very sweet taste to them, not really sugary, but more sweet than buttery.
On the second try, when I was thinking butter and trying to taste butter, I did sort of taste some butter. The overall taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good.
From the package: “This remarkably heart-healthy snack is a really good source of protein, low in saturated fat, high in Vitamin E, has no added oil and is naturally cholesterol free. That's something to munch on."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paramount Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road