Sunkist Almond Munchies Buttered Up
Taste test: At first, these almonds had a very sweet taste to them, not really sugary, but more sweet than buttery.
On the second try, when I was thinking butter and trying to taste butter, I did sort of taste some butter. The overall taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good.
From the package: “This remarkably heart-healthy snack is a really good source of protein, low in saturated fat, high in Vitamin E, has no added oil and is naturally cholesterol free. That's something to munch on."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paramount Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road