California Potato Chips Lemon and Chile
Taste test: These chips had a good potato taste on first bite, but once the flavor powder started to kick in, the taste went downhill.
The combination of chile and lemon wasn't awful, but it just didn't have many fans around the chip bowl. There was a bit of heat to the taste, and quite a bit of heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much of an aroma, not bad, but not like chile and lemon.
From the package: “These chips aren't a chip off the old block! California Chips are a delicious slice of an era when fresh snacks were produced with traditional kitchen values. We think you'll find out chips as as real and unique as the state that inspired them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: California Chip Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road