Herr's Jalapeno Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large, triangular tortilla chips had a very tasty but not particularly hot jalapeno flavor, with a mildly hot lingering aftertaste.
They were quite good, a popular choice around the chip bowl. The chips were on the brittle side and not particularly strong, so many of them were broken, and they might not work well for dipping.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a ranch seasoning smell, not noticeable jalapeño, nor any heat.
From the package: “Artificially flavored” ... “Satisfaction Guaranteed” ... “At Herr's, all our Tortilla Chips are made with only the finest 100% whole grain corn, prepared the authentic stone ground way. To preserve the natural flavor of corn, we cook our Tortilla Chips in vegetable oil and never add preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road