Herr's Jalapeno Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large, triangular tortilla chips had a very tasty but not particularly hot jalapeno flavor, with a mildly hot lingering aftertaste.
They were quite good, a popular choice around the chip bowl. The chips were on the brittle side and not particularly strong, so many of them were broken, and they might not work well for dipping.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a ranch seasoning smell, not noticeable jalapeño, nor any heat.
From the package: “Artificially flavored” ... “Satisfaction Guaranteed” ... “At Herr's, all our Tortilla Chips are made with only the finest 100% whole grain corn, prepared the authentic stone ground way. To preserve the natural flavor of corn, we cook our Tortilla Chips in vegetable oil and never add preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road