Magic Premium Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These sour cream and onion chips had medium-width ripples, good crispness and very good crunch, and they tasted just OK.
The taste was kind of oily and very salty, and the sour cream and onion seasoning was average. Still, not too bad of a deal considering that this 8-oz. bag cost just a dollar.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, but kind of oily.
From the package: “We use only the best chipping potatoes, the finest seasonings, the freshest vegetable oils and that time tested method of making the potato chip that I loved as a child. If you like my snacks, please tell your family and friends about Magic. If you don't, please tell us.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Magic Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road