Taste test: This thin candy bar had a 3x10 grid of squares on top, with a single Oreo logo sprawled across many of the squares near the middle.
Inside there was a very thin white creme layer, and a thicker crunchy cookie layer below it. The whole thing was coated in a darkish chocolate. The bar tasted OK overall, but it didn't taste anything like an Oreo cookie.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, like M&M's.
From the package: “Allergy information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes other tree nuts and eggs. May contain other tree nuts and eggs.” ... “Product of Austria”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road