Snyder's of Hanover New York Deli Pieces
Taste test: These broken-up sourdough pretzels had a strong seasoning on them that really did taste like a deli sandwich.
Definitely an unusual taste, and a tough one to describe, as it wasn't just mustard, but a variety of tastes that I would associate with a deli, all mixed together. These were enjoyed by many tasters around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow! These really do smell like a deli sandwich.
From the package: “Bursting With Flavor!” ... “Flavored Sourdough Hard Pretzel” ... “Generous chunks of our Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with intense flavor combinations ... like the hearty flavor of rye-bread with tangy mustard and genuine spices. Because if you like the taste of a real, deli-made corned beef on rye with Swiss-cheese, you'll love our bite-size New York Deli Style Pieces!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road