Saint Pita Parmesan Peppercorn Heavenly Pita Chips
Taste test: These were thinner than many pita chips, and they were crisp and quite crunchy, but brittle enough to bite into easily.
Most of the chips were broken into fairly small pieces. The taste was outstanding, with a ton of very fresh parmesan and black pepper flavor, plus a lingering peppery aftertaste. The bulk of the flavoring was on one just side of the chips. The level of flavoring varied somewhat from chip to chip, but you could easily tell where the flavor was because you could see the orange-yellow cheese and the black pepper. I guess you could dip these, but there was so much flavor that there's really no need.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice black pepper smell, and you can really taste the parmesan cheese too.
From the package: “Saint Pita, like most of us mortals, had grown bored with His Daily Bread and went looking for a new device to move his favorite dips from bowl to mouth. Looking about, he noticed talented young Dana, toiling away ...”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Salem Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road