Saint Pita Fiery Cinnamon Sugar Heavenly Pita Chips
Taste test: These pita chips were thin, crisp and crunchy.
They didn't have as much cinnamon sugar as some other cinnamon pita chips, but there was still just about enough to make them quite tasty. The good part was that there was a hint of cayenne pepper mixed in, giving them a hot lingering aftertaste. Not super-hot by any means, but pretty nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell.
From the package: “Saint Pita, formerly known for several millenia as Saint Peter, was one day dipping into his favorite ice cream ... Heavenly Hash, of course ... and suddenly he had a divinely inspired idea: A sweet deviation on the pita chips he adored. ... ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Salem Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road