Saint Pita Fiery Cinnamon Sugar Heavenly Pita Chips
Taste test: These pita chips were thin, crisp and crunchy.
They didn't have as much cinnamon sugar as some other cinnamon pita chips, but there was still just about enough to make them quite tasty. The good part was that there was a hint of cayenne pepper mixed in, giving them a hot lingering aftertaste. Not super-hot by any means, but pretty nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell.
From the package: “Saint Pita, formerly known for several millenia as Saint Peter, was one day dipping into his favorite ice cream ... Heavenly Hash, of course ... and suddenly he had a divinely inspired idea: A sweet deviation on the pita chips he adored. ... ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Salem Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road