Saint Pita Fiery Cinnamon Sugar Heavenly Pita Chips
Taste test: These pita chips were thin, crisp and crunchy.
They didn't have as much cinnamon sugar as some other cinnamon pita chips, but there was still just about enough to make them quite tasty. The good part was that there was a hint of cayenne pepper mixed in, giving them a hot lingering aftertaste. Not super-hot by any means, but pretty nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon toast smell.
From the package: “Saint Pita, formerly known for several millenia as Saint Peter, was one day dipping into his favorite ice cream ... Heavenly Hash, of course ... and suddenly he had a divinely inspired idea: A sweet deviation on the pita chips he adored. ... ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Salem Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road