Taste test: Based on the name and shape of the package, I though this was going to be a toffee version of Rolos, with a toffee inside (instead of caramel) and a chocolate coating.
Wrong. The roll actually contained semi-hard candies shaped sort of like Rolos, with no chocolate at all. They tasted pretty good, with a mildly sweet toffee taste and a hint of mint. The candy softened up and flattened out in the mouth, so you could bite in if you wanted (though my dentist probably wouldn't recommend it).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Nestlé's expertise in confectionary and milk makes Toffo the truly creamy toffee. Thank you for buying Toffo.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road