Taste test: This package contained four individually sealed clear bags: Hot Stuff, French Vanilla Praline Almnonds, Tamari Almonds, and Voyageur.
The praline almonds were crunchy but had a rough, uneven sugary coating. The ones with more coating tasted better than the ones with less, and thankfully, the coating didn't leave any residue on the fingers. The tamari almonds were good. The Hot Stuff consisted of knotted pretzels, stick pretzels, almonds and something else (possibly sesame sticks) with a light coating of some hot powder. The taste was pretty good. The Voyageur bag contained mostly raisins (from both red and white grapes), but also peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds and almonds. Voyageur was pretty good mix overall.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any smell for the praline almonds. Tamari almonds smelled good. Nice sort of tangy smell for the Hot Stuff. Voyageur smelled mostly like raisins.
From the package: “La marque déposée de Natursource Inc.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road