Taste test: This package contained four individually sealed clear bags: Hot Stuff, French Vanilla Praline Almnonds, Tamari Almonds, and Voyageur.
The praline almonds were crunchy but had a rough, uneven sugary coating. The ones with more coating tasted better than the ones with less, and thankfully, the coating didn't leave any residue on the fingers. The tamari almonds were good. The Hot Stuff consisted of knotted pretzels, stick pretzels, almonds and something else (possibly sesame sticks) with a light coating of some hot powder. The taste was pretty good. The Voyageur bag contained mostly raisins (from both red and white grapes), but also peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds and almonds. Voyageur was pretty good mix overall.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any smell for the praline almonds. Tamari almonds smelled good. Nice sort of tangy smell for the Hot Stuff. Voyageur smelled mostly like raisins.
From the package: “La marque déposée de Natursource Inc.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road