Taste test: This foil package contained four individually wrapped snack bags in it.
The Butter Toffee Praline Peanuts were very sweet and somewhat crunchy, with so much butter toffee praline coating that it was hard to taste the peanuts. The Tamari Almonds had a lot of seasoning and a lot of flavor, quite tasty. The Classic Mix included almonds, cashews and chestnuts, and I didn't like the taste much. The Topix bag included peanuts, raisins, almonds, one tiny banana chip that looked like it was from the end of the banana, and sugared pineapple and apricot chunks. The raisins and peanuts were OK, the banana chip awful, the almond very crunchy but bland, and the fruit chunks too sugary.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good for the Praline Peanuts; OK for the Tamari Almonds; bad for the Classic Mix; and none for the Tropix.
From the package: “La marque déposée de Natursource Inc.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road