Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pieces
Taste test: These broken-up thick pretzels had lots of bright orange seasoning on them, and they did taste like Buffalo wings.
They were quite popular around the chip bowl, as tasters were unanimous in their praise of the great taste. However, despite the name, there was no heat in the Buffalo wing taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, very nice buffalo wings sauce smell. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™” ... “Bursting With Flavor!” ... “New! 0g Trans Fat!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road