Au Gratin Bistro Chips Pommes Gaufrettes
Taste test: These potato crisps had a similar consistency and taste to Pringles.
Unlike Pringles, these had a grid of holes in them, and they were in various curvy shapes. Also, they were thicker than Pringles. The cheese taste was pretty good, as there was lots of flavor. Some of the crisps had some hard spots in them, which felt awkard upon first biting in, but they seemed to go away after a little bit of chewing. The flavor powder didn't adhere to the chips all that well, as it left behind a lot of loose powder on my fingertips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild cheese smell.
From the package: “What makes our bistro chips the best? They are lighter, crunchier and fresher tasting than their potato chips cousins. They also deliver real potato taste while offering the same convenient snack appeal. Our Bistro Chips are the most delicious snacks to hit the market since our Juienne Potato Stix were launched.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road