Sunkist Almond Munchies Honey Dipped
Taste test: These almonds were very tasty, with a nice sweet honey coating on the outside and a good almond taste.
There was almost enough honey to be tasted all the way through eating the almond, and even after the honey taste ran out, the remaining almond tasted very good. The honey coating didn't leave behind any sticky residue on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “From our California groves to you” ... “5g net carbs per serving” ... “It's all good” ... “Oven-roasted with real golden honey” ... “This remarkably heart-healthy snack is a really good source of protein, low in saturated fat, high in Vitamin E, has no added oil and is naturally cholesterol free. That's something to munch on.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paramount Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road