Kay's Naturals Better Balance Bakeries Wasabi Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These light-colored small stick pretzels had lots of crunch and a pretty good wasabi taste.
Not a super-zing of wasabi, but a moderate zing with all of the wasabi flavor. After the inital wasabi kick, there was a bit of the taste and texture of soy, which is definitely not an improvement on regular pretzels. But even after the soy kicked in, the wasabi taste was good enough to cover some of it, and the flavor lingered for quite a while and tempted our tasters to come back for seconds. These were a popular choice around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like celery, or string beans.
From the package: “7g net carbs” ... “No trans fats. No sugar alcohols. Natural, spicy flavor.” ... “A tasty way to get protein & fiber”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road