Kay's Naturals Better Balance Bakeries White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like Fritos, but a little bit more scoop-like.
They had a mix of soy taste and white cheddar seasoning, with the two tastes sort of battling back and forth for dominance. The cheddar taste was OK, but the soy taste was kind of awful, so overall these were barely edible. One of our tasters who frequently enjoys eating soy products said they were great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a great smell.
From the package: “8g net carbs” ... “No trans fats. No sugar alcohols. Gluten-free.” ... “A tasty way to get protein & fiber”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road