Kay's Naturals Better Balance Bakeries White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like Fritos, but a little bit more scoop-like.
They had a mix of soy taste and white cheddar seasoning, with the two tastes sort of battling back and forth for dominance. The cheddar taste was OK, but the soy taste was kind of awful, so overall these were barely edible. One of our tasters who frequently enjoys eating soy products said they were great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a great smell.
From the package: “8g net carbs” ... “No trans fats. No sugar alcohols. Gluten-free.” ... “A tasty way to get protein & fiber”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road