Kay's Naturals Better Balance Bakeries White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze
Taste test: These chips were shaped kind of like Fritos, but a little bit more scoop-like.
They had a mix of soy taste and white cheddar seasoning, with the two tastes sort of battling back and forth for dominance. The cheddar taste was OK, but the soy taste was kind of awful, so overall these were barely edible. One of our tasters who frequently enjoys eating soy products said they were great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a great smell.
From the package: “8g net carbs” ... “No trans fats. No sugar alcohols. Gluten-free.” ... “A tasty way to get protein & fiber”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kay's Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road