Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter
Taste test: This smallish energy bar had a pretty good peanut butter taste.
It was hard to notice the peanut butter taste on the first bite, but it grew an grew as I ate the bar. Some Clif bars that I ate in the past had a very gritty texture. The one was just slightly gritty, a big improvement. I'm not sure why the word "crunchy" is in the name, as there was nothing crunchy about it. Pretty good choice if you don't want one of the regular-size energy bars.
Shop: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Soft of peanut buttery.
From the package: “Nutrition for sustained energy” ... “Made with organic oats & soybeans” .... “70% organic ingredients” ... “Certified organic by QAI”
Online store: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Company: Clif Bar, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published August 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road