Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter
Taste test: This smallish energy bar had a pretty good peanut butter taste.
It was hard to notice the peanut butter taste on the first bite, but it grew an grew as I ate the bar. Some Clif bars that I ate in the past had a very gritty texture. The one was just slightly gritty, a big improvement. I'm not sure why the word "crunchy" is in the name, as there was nothing crunchy about it. Pretty good choice if you don't want one of the regular-size energy bars.
Shop: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Soft of peanut buttery.
From the package: “Nutrition for sustained energy” ... “Made with organic oats & soybeans” .... “70% organic ingredients” ... “Certified organic by QAI”
Online store: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Company: Clif Bar, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road