Grand Pop's Best Authentic Kettle Corn Slightly Sweet Lightly Salted
Taste test: This kettle corn was excellent, with a crisp crunch, a nice mix of salty and sweet (with more sweet than salty on most kernels) and lots of great taste.
It was actually more than "slightly sweet" and the taste was enjoyed by all of our tasters. The level of sweetness varied from one kernel to the next, with a minority of the kernels having sort of a crunchy sugary shell, but all of the kernels were still soft enough to bite into.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kettle corn smell.
From the package: “Low Fat Low Sodium All Natural” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Pop's Best
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road