Cocoa Nuts Cafe
Taste test: These irregularly shaped items came in a variety of sizes, with a generally good crunch and a a nice cocoa taste.
There was not a lot of coffee in them (if any) which was fine with me, as I'm not a coffee drinker. I'm not generally an almond eater either, but I liked the taste of these. A few of the ones in this large bag were a bit tough to bite into. The outside of them was coated with unsweetened cocoa, so if you sucked on one instead of biting in, you got plain unsweetened cocoa taste (ick) but biting in gave a good sweet cocoa taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cocoa smell.
From the package: “hand made” ... “crunchy” ... “Cocoa Nuts are hand made praline almonds dipped in premium chocolate and rolled in natural cocoa & spices.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Cocoa Designs
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road