Pringles Bacon & Cheese Potato
Taste test: These Pringles seemed a little less crisp than other varieties of Pringles, and they had a remotely bacony taste, not really a good taste.
The taste wasn't just bacon, but it was hard to place the other taste, as it didn't really taste all that cheesy. Not one of the better new Pringles flavors we've tried lately.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Pringles.
From the package: “Flavor Fest Found Only At This Store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road