Pringles Bacon & Cheese Potato
Taste test: These Pringles seemed a little less crisp than other varieties of Pringles, and they had a remotely bacony taste, not really a good taste.
The taste wasn't just bacon, but it was hard to place the other taste, as it didn't really taste all that cheesy. Not one of the better new Pringles flavors we've tried lately.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Pringles.
From the package: “Flavor Fest Found Only At This Store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road