Pringles Bacon & Cheese Potato
Taste test: These Pringles seemed a little less crisp than other varieties of Pringles, and they had a remotely bacony taste, not really a good taste.
The taste wasn't just bacon, but it was hard to place the other taste, as it didn't really taste all that cheesy. Not one of the better new Pringles flavors we've tried lately.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Pringles.
From the package: “Flavor Fest Found Only At This Store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road