Pringles Smoky Bacon Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles had a strong bacon taste when I licked the crisps, and an OK bacon taste when I crunched into them.
We've had better bacon chips in England, but this is the first bacon-flavored snack we've found in the U.S. in a while that might have a chance of success.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bacon aroma.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 Ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road