Lay's Chile Limon
Taste test: These chips were crisp, unbroken and fairly large, and they had a decent chile and lime flavor, slightly tangy and without having too much lime.
I'm not a huge fan of the increasingly popular mixture of chile and lime flavors, and I'd usually pick just about any other flavor of that one, but this was one of the better chile and lime chips..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild sort of tomato-like smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Brand Chile Limón flavored Potato Chips have a unique blend of spicy chiles combined with the tangy taste of lime on a crispy Lay's® brand Potato Chip that creates an irresistible snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Valero gas station, Anaheim, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road