Lay's Chile Limon
Taste test: These chips were crisp, unbroken and fairly large, and they had a decent chile and lime flavor, slightly tangy and without having too much lime.
I'm not a huge fan of the increasingly popular mixture of chile and lime flavors, and I'd usually pick just about any other flavor of that one, but this was one of the better chile and lime chips..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild sort of tomato-like smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Brand Chile Limón flavored Potato Chips have a unique blend of spicy chiles combined with the tangy taste of lime on a crispy Lay's® brand Potato Chip that creates an irresistible snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road