Lay's Chile Limon
Taste test: These chips were crisp, unbroken and fairly large, and they had a decent chile and lime flavor, slightly tangy and without having too much lime.
I'm not a huge fan of the increasingly popular mixture of chile and lime flavors, and I'd usually pick just about any other flavor of that one, but this was one of the better chile and lime chips..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild sort of tomato-like smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Brand Chile Limón flavored Potato Chips have a unique blend of spicy chiles combined with the tangy taste of lime on a crispy Lay's® brand Potato Chip that creates an irresistible snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Valero gas station, Anaheim, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road