Cheetos Xxtra Flamin' Hot Asteroids Go Snacks
Taste test: We've reviewed more than 80 kinds of Cheetos, but for this one, Chester Cheetah went to a new level of danger, adding something "Xxtra" to the previous generation of Flamin' Hot Asteroids. (There's also a corresponding crunchy curl with the same Xxtra Hot flavor.)
These balls of fire were indeed hotter than merely Flamin' Hot, but aside from the heat, there really wasn't that much flavor. The heat was strong, but it was far shy of being the hottest of all chips ever. It did stay around for quite a while in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, and definitely no heat in the smell.
From the package: “U.S. Pat. D447,418 and 6,596,328; other patents pending”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (124 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Valero gas station, Anaheim, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road