Cheetos Xxtra Flamin' Hot Asteroids Go Snacks
Taste test: We've reviewed more than 80 kinds of Cheetos, but for this one, Chester Cheetah went to a new level of danger, adding something "Xxtra" to the previous generation of Flamin' Hot Asteroids. (There's also a corresponding crunchy curl with the same Xxtra Hot flavor.)
These balls of fire were indeed hotter than merely Flamin' Hot, but aside from the heat, there really wasn't that much flavor. The heat was strong, but it was far shy of being the hottest of all chips ever. It did stay around for quite a while in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, and definitely no heat in the smell.
From the package: “U.S. Pat. D447,418 and 6,596,328; other patents pending”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road