Cheetos Xxtra Flamin' Hot Asteroids Go Snacks
Taste test: We've reviewed more than 80 kinds of Cheetos, but for this one, Chester Cheetah went to a new level of danger, adding something "Xxtra" to the previous generation of Flamin' Hot Asteroids. (There's also a corresponding crunchy curl with the same Xxtra Hot flavor.)
These balls of fire were indeed hotter than merely Flamin' Hot, but aside from the heat, there really wasn't that much flavor. The heat was strong, but it was far shy of being the hottest of all chips ever. It did stay around for quite a while in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, and definitely no heat in the smell.
From the package: “U.S. Pat. D447,418 and 6,596,328; other patents pending”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1005 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Valero gas station, Anaheim, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road