Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
Taste test: These flavored Fritos were OK, as they had a mild enough level of lime and chile flavoring that you could still taste the Fritos, and far less of that flavoring than some other lime and chile-flavored snacks.
It's a decent change of pace from the usual Fritos, but I still like the original Fritos better.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like regular Fritos, but there is a very slight lime and chile smell too. These smell better than regular Fritos.
From the package: “When your taste buds demand big-time flavor, a regular chip just isn't going to cut it. Times like these call for a chip inspired by the spicy side of the border — Fritos® brand Lime & Chile Artificially Flavored Corn Chips. The flavor of zesty peppers and tangy lime combine with the classic corn taste and a hearty, all-American crunch to give those taste buds a little bit of adventure they been craving.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Valero gas station, Anaheim, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road