Laura Scudder's Hot Crunchy Cheese Snacks
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls were a deep, dark red in color and had a pretty good crunch.
They were tangy, with a heat that grew stronger as I ate more and more of them. The taste was pretty good but short of spectacular, as there are some hot cheese curls such as Jay's Cheezels with a nicer taste. There was a nice lingering hot aftertaste that left a good burn in my mouth.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd smell, but not at all like a cheese puff or a hot and spicy chip.
From the package: “Are you craving some good old American cheddar cheese? Laura Scudder chose some of the most tangy and flavorful cheddar to season her famous cheese snacks. Just the right amount of spice makes this melt-in-your-mouth snack a family hit.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Grande Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Albertson's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road