Granny Goose Blazin' Hot Cheese Nibbles
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls didn't have that much flavor when I first bit in, but after that the flavor and heat level did grow.
They tasted pretty good, but it was mainly the heat that drove the flavor, as they weren't really that tasty besides the heat. The hot aftertaste was OK, nothing great. The crunch was average, but there were some fairly large curls in some unusual shapes.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't smell bad, but not like cheese puffs or hot chips.
From the package: “Made with Real Cheese, our Blazin' Hot Cheese Nibbles have a burst of spicy, cheesy flavor and they're great right out of the bag.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road