Laura Scudder's Crunchy Cheese Snacks
Taste test: These crunchy cheese puffs were basically the same size and shape as Cheetos, but with a cheese taste that was slightly off.
You have to eat a few of these before you appreciate them, but the 'off' taste still remains. Not as good as Cheetos or Jax, but not bad if you crave cheese puffs and you can't find any Cheetos anywhere.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Odd aroma kind of a paint smell.
From the package: “Are you craving some good old American Cheddar Cheese? Laura Scudder chose some of the most tangy and flavorful cheddar to season her famous cheese snacks. Just the right amount of spice makes this melt-in-your-mouth snack a family hit. So if you're after a real American cheese snack, try Laura Scudder's for great taste that's full of real cheese flavor.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Grande Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Albertson's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road