Doritos Natural White Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are white tortilla chips with the usual Doritos nacho cheese flavor powder on them.
But because these are "natural," they somehow made them so that I couldn't see as much powder on them as with the normal variety. The chips were as crunchy as ever and will remind you of the regular Doritos Nacho Cheesier flavor. The best way to eat these is to lick the powder off first to get the full nacho cheese taste before biting into the tortilla chips. Doritos fans have nothing to worry about eating these the bag said "natural," but the chips didn't taste any different.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like plain tortilla chips or taco shells when you open the box.
From the package: “You want to bring home the best for yourself and your family. That's why your favorite Frito-Lay brands are going natural. These natural Doritos® brand Tortilla Chips begin with white corn, grown, harvested, cooked and packaged to meet our high quality standards. Then, to make these chips taste even more delicious, we've added your favorite flavors Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese now all Natural, and with the Doritos® brand flavor you love. There are no preservatives, no added colors, and nothing artificial in these snacks - just huge taste and satisfaction packed inside every bag. Who else could combine all-natural ingredients with great taste but Frito-Lay?”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road