Taste test: Eating a bag of these made me long for the days when you got a bag of peanuts on a flight instead of this dreck.
The 1/2-oz. mixture of snacks included tiny pretzels, red pepper sesame sticks and barbecue soy nuts. The pretzels were OK, the sesame sticks were somewhat crunchy, and the soy nuts were just plain awful. You definitely won't fill up with a bag of these, and it's probably better to just avoid it altogether. If you forget to buy something at the airport pre-flight (or had a short layover), then you might be able to eat this, but we wouldn't recommend these.
Bring back the peanuts, United!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an airline cabin.
From the package: “A premium blend of pretzels, roasted red pepper sesame sticks & BBQ Soy Nuts”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Soy snacks (76 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith aboard United Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road