Taste test: Eating a bag of these made me long for the days when you got a bag of peanuts on a flight instead of this dreck.
The 1/2-oz. mixture of snacks included tiny pretzels, red pepper sesame sticks and barbecue soy nuts. The pretzels were OK, the sesame sticks were somewhat crunchy, and the soy nuts were just plain awful. You definitely won't fill up with a bag of these, and it's probably better to just avoid it altogether. If you forget to buy something at the airport pre-flight (or had a short layover), then you might be able to eat this, but we wouldn't recommend these.
Bring back the peanuts, United!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an airline cabin.
From the package: “A premium blend of pretzels, roasted red pepper sesame sticks & BBQ Soy Nuts”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith aboard United Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road