Tony Roma's Barbecue Seasoned Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle chips (as Sideshow Bob would say, the perfect side dish for revenge) didn't have a particularly strong or weak barbecue taste.
The underlying kettle-cooked chip's taste was far more dominant than the actual barbecue powder. When licking the chip first, there was a hint of barbecue taste, not really smokey but not really sweet either (kind of in the middle).
Since we've never been to a Tony Roma's restaurant, we couldn't tell you whether the barbecue taste on the chip was exactly like you'd get at their restaurant, but we're pretty sure it wasn't.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No aroma that smells like flavoring or potatoes.
From the package: “All Tony Roma's products are fully guaranteed.” ... “This package is packed by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur in transporting this product to you for sale.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: VISTAR Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Denver Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road