Hooters Hot Wing with Ranch Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had an interesting taste, with a definite spicy kick as if you were eating buffalo wings, but also a creamy ranch taste.
We found ourselves intrigued trying these chips, as they weren't too hot — spicy, yes, but not so hot that we'd have to reach for a glass of water after each bite. The ranch flavor was intriguing as well — it wasn't like a ranch Dorito, but rather, it tasted more like ranch dressing. The chips were not overly greasy, which really let the flavoring of both the hot wing and the ranch come through. A great combination!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “Founded in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida, Hooters Restaurants has grown to over 350 locations in small towns, major metropolitan areas and internationally. The casual beach-theme establishments feature 50's and 60's jukebox music, sports on TV, and a menu that includes seafood, sandwiches, salads and spicy chicken wings. A restaurant with great food, a fun atmosphere and beautiful Hooters Girls has become such a success, why stop there? The Hooters brand has expanded to an airline, a golf tour, many sports affiliations and more. Hooters has also become a respected name in local communities through active participation and generous donations to charities. Now, you can enjoy the great flavors from Hooters restaurants in our new snack foods. These delicious chips will satisfy your cravings and leave you dreaming in orange and white. Experience a little taste of Hooters anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: VISTAR Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Denver Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road