Herr's Sour Cream & Onion Ripples Potato Chips
Taste test: Pretty good Sour Cream & Onion snack, a bit heavy on the powder side, lots of green flecks (is that the sour cream or the onion?) We had a huge 20 oz.
value size for the Chip of the Day people at Network World, the bag went really fast..
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight onion flavor
From the package: “Made from nature's finest potatoes”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: 1-3/4-oz. bag cost 69 cents; 20-oz value size cost $3.89
This snack was discovered by Amy S. in Delaware.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road