Chip Thunder Original Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good plain ripple chips.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the bag was the enormous chip at the top. It might’ve been the largest potato chip I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen a lot of chips). That chip alone was like half a meal. These chips have plenty of potato taste and are extremely crunchy. Chip Thunder, indeed!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Here comes a storm of Original Rumble Cut Potato Chips. Prepare for an explosition of flavor with every thunderous crunch. Their electrifying taste will leave you begging for more!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at PhilaDeli, South Street, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road