Kacang Hawaii Hot Nut Rasa Cabe
Taste test: This snack was a great surprise.
It consisted of peanuts coated in a wheat and tapioca flour batter and enhanced with a hot seasoning. They tasted great, with a ton of peanut flavor and a great, tangy heat. Really quite delicious. If you can find these, buy them. Then eat them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, but hard to describe.
From the package: “Hot Nut with the sensation of Hawaii's exotic culture. It will make your days fill with eagerness.” ... “Keep in the refrigerator to make it more delicious.” ... “Diperkaya Dengan Calcium Enriched”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big 8 Supermarket, Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road