Cosi Potato Chips
Taste test: Most of the kettle-cooked chips in this bag were brown around the edges.
That aside, they reminded me of Cape Cod potato chips, with a good crunch and a ton of salty potato taste. They were even slightly crisper than Cape Cod chips. Great overall, and as an added bonus, Cosi includes these chips in the price of a sandwich, which should be mandatory for all respectable sandwich shops.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great! Reminded me of Kettle Chips.
From the package: “Crispy and crunchy, kettle-cooked Cosi potato chips have a distinct and hearty flavor. The perfect munchtime accompaniment to your favorite Cosi sandwich!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cosi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road