Tastykake Snak Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
Taste test: This wide snack bar had the consistency of a very soft cookie, kind like a peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips, except shaped like a bar.
It was about as much food as three average-size cookies. I ate the whole thing, but I didn't like it. Peanut butter with chocolate can be the best possible flavor combination (as proven by Reese's), but this just didn't taste good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut buttery smell.
From the package: “Bakery Fesh” ... “Naturally & Artifically Flavored” ... “Tastykake products are made to taste great.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road