Tastykake Snak Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
Taste test: This wide snack bar had the consistency of a very soft cookie, kind like a peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips, except shaped like a bar.
It was about as much food as three average-size cookies. I ate the whole thing, but I didn't like it. Peanut butter with chocolate can be the best possible flavor combination (as proven by Reese's), but this just didn't taste good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut buttery smell.
From the package: “Bakery Fesh” ... “Naturally & Artifically Flavored” ... “Tastykake products are made to taste great.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Tasty Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road