Utz Creamy Ranch Tortillas
Taste test: These yellow corn tortilla chips had enough ranch powder on them to really bring out the ranch taste.
It wasn't a ranch dressing taste, though, more like the taste of a Cooler Ranch Dorito. The chips were crunchy and solid and didn't crumble in the mouth. A very good snack worthy of the highest praise in the ranch tortilla chip genre.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of Ranch-flavored Doritos. A good smell.
From the package: “No preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road