Utz Creamy Ranch Tortillas
Taste test: These yellow corn tortilla chips had enough ranch powder on them to really bring out the ranch taste.
It wasn't a ranch dressing taste, though, more like the taste of a Cooler Ranch Dorito. The chips were crunchy and solid and didn't crumble in the mouth. A very good snack worthy of the highest praise in the ranch tortilla chip genre.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of Ranch-flavored Doritos. A good smell.
From the package: “No preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road