Herr's Smokey BBQ Ripples Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These rippled chips have a good crunch, are not greasy at all and have an outstanding barbecue taste.
They taste as if the chip was dipped in a bowl of barbecue sauce. The bbq taste is not too spicy, hot, or sweet, it's just right. Very good chips!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A rich smokey aroma reminiscent of a barbecue pit. Mmmmmm.
From the package: “Get ready to enjoy a real taste adventure. Herr's new bold tasting Smokey BBQ potato chips will excite your taste buds with a tantilizingly sweet tomato flavor combined with the great taste of hickory smoke and Herr's unique blend of spices.” ... “Come on out the the Herr's Visitor Center and we'll give you the full tour. To schedule your tour, call 1-800-63-SNACK.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road