Herr's Smokey BBQ Ripples Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These rippled chips have a good crunch, are not greasy at all and have an outstanding barbecue taste.
They taste as if the chip was dipped in a bowl of barbecue sauce. The bbq taste is not too spicy, hot, or sweet, it's just right. Very good chips!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A rich smokey aroma reminiscent of a barbecue pit. Mmmmmm.
From the package: “Get ready to enjoy a real taste adventure. Herr's new bold tasting Smokey BBQ potato chips will excite your taste buds with a tantilizingly sweet tomato flavor combined with the great taste of hickory smoke and Herr's unique blend of spices.” ... “Come on out the the Herr's Visitor Center and we'll give you the full tour. To schedule your tour, call 1-800-63-SNACK.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road