Ballreich's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These quarter circle-shaped tortilla chips generally didn't have much curl to them, so they might not be the best for scooping up lots of salsa, but we ate them without salsa, and the taste of the bare chips was very good.
There was enough salt on the chips to really bring out some good corn tortilla flavor..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain White Corn, Corn Oil, and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road