Ballreich's Caramel Cheese Butter Triple Mix
Taste test: This mix combined caramel corn, butter popcorn and orange cheddar popcorn.
The taste was good, as the mixture of these three kinds of popcorn creates a nice mixture of sweet and salty that is hard to stop eating. The three types weren't evenly distributed throughout the bag, as there were a lot of small broken pieces near the bottom, and the number of cheddar pieces seemed to be much less than the other two types.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly buttery, slightly like caramel.
From the package: “Serving Size 1-1/2 Cup (30g) Servings Per Container 5 Calories 150 Fat Cal. 70”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road