Ballreich's Caramel Cheese Butter Triple Mix
Taste test: This mix combined caramel corn, butter popcorn and orange cheddar popcorn.
The taste was good, as the mixture of these three kinds of popcorn creates a nice mixture of sweet and salty that is hard to stop eating. The three types weren't evenly distributed throughout the bag, as there were a lot of small broken pieces near the bottom, and the number of cheddar pieces seemed to be much less than the other two types.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly buttery, slightly like caramel.
From the package: “Serving Size 1-1/2 Cup (30g) Servings Per Container 5 Calories 150 Fat Cal. 70”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road