Mama's Special Maple Kettle Corn
Taste test: This kettle corn tasted good and was crisp with a good crunch.
It was more sweet than salty, and the level of sweetness varied quite a bit from kernel to kernel. However, I didn't notice any maple taste, so it just tasted like regular kettle corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good kettle corn smell, not really any maple.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mama's Special Kettle Corn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road