Mama's Special Maple Kettle Corn
Taste test: This kettle corn tasted good and was crisp with a good crunch.
It was more sweet than salty, and the level of sweetness varied quite a bit from kernel to kernel. However, I didn't notice any maple taste, so it just tasted like regular kettle corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good kettle corn smell, not really any maple.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mama's Special Kettle Corn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road