Wild Oats Natural Honey BBQ Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked barbecue chips were decent but far from great.
The barbecue flavor was OK and nothing special, and I didn't taste any honey. The crunch was pretty good, but overall just a good chip, not one I'd go out of my way to obtain.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of strange, but not awful.
From the package: “Having a snack attack? Try Wild Oats kettle-cooked potato chips! Admit it if you weren't in the store, you'd be munching some right now. And why not? They're thick, heartier and tastier than other chips — and with no added colors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road