Wild Oats Natural Honey BBQ Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked barbecue chips were decent but far from great.
The barbecue flavor was OK and nothing special, and I didn't taste any honey. The crunch was pretty good, but overall just a good chip, not one I'd go out of my way to obtain.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of strange, but not awful.
From the package: “Having a snack attack? Try Wild Oats kettle-cooked potato chips! Admit it if you weren't in the store, you'd be munching some right now. And why not? They're thick, heartier and tastier than other chips — and with no added colors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai at Wild Oats Market, Princeton, New Jersey. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road