Wild Oats Natural Salted Classic Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were OK, with a decent texture and an acceptable flavor, but they weren't nearly as good as other chips of this style, such as Cape Cod Chips and Kettle Chips.
Those kinds have nicer textures and are just loaded with flavor, but the flavor was weaker and not as good with these. Even the low-salt versions of Cape Cod and Kettle Chips taste better than these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “Having a snack attack? Try Wild Oats kettle-cooked potato chips! Admit it if you weren't in the store, you'd be munching some right now. And why not? They're thick, heartier and tastier than other chips — and with no added colors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai at Wild Oats Market, Princeton, New Jersey. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road