Natural Lay's Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These very crunchy kettle cooked potato chips reminded us of Cape Cod chips, especially their salt and vinegar chips.
However, these were a bit too salty with enough vinegar, so the lacked the correct balance between salt and vingear. Still, these chips will satisfy you if you're a crunchy chip fan, and the overall taste was good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight vinegar aroma.
From the package: “You want to bring home the best for yourself and your family. That's why your favorite Frito-Lay brands are going natural. These natural Lay's brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips begin with potatoes selected for the special qualities you want in your kettle cooked potato chips. From the way these potatoes are grown and harvested to the way they're cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet our high quality standards. There are no preservatives, no added colors, and nothing artificial in these snacks — just huge taste and satisfaction packed inside every bag. Who else could combine all natural ingredients with great taste but Frito-Lay?”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road