Kettle Creek Outfitters Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: Thin and crispy are good words to describe these chips.
They also had a very strong pickle flavoring, packed with green flecks and flavor powder. They tasted like chips dipped in pickle juice, that's for sure. There was a slight salty taste as well, and it took a little bit away from the pickle taste, but it wasn't too bothersome. These were a great value since we bought them for $1 at the Dollar Tree store. If you can find them you'll get a great bag of chips with a good pickle taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong aroma of pickle wafts up when you open the bag.
From the package: “Thin & Crispy”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kettle Creek Outfitters
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road