Kettle Creek Outfitters Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: Thin and crispy are good words to describe these chips.
They also had a very strong pickle flavoring, packed with green flecks and flavor powder. They tasted like chips dipped in pickle juice, that's for sure. There was a slight salty taste as well, and it took a little bit away from the pickle taste, but it wasn't too bothersome. These were a great value since we bought them for $1 at the Dollar Tree store. If you can find them you'll get a great bag of chips with a good pickle taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong aroma of pickle wafts up when you open the bag.
From the package: “Thin & Crispy”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kettle Creek Outfitters
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road