Pizzarias Mozzarella Snack Sticks Original Flavor
Taste test: These cheese puffs were made to look like mozzarella sticks that you'd get in a restaurant.
They had a good consistency, not too crunchy and not too soft. There was a mild cheese taste that would remind you of a "normal" orange-based cheese puff, but with a slightly different taste to it. It wasn't really the mozzarella cheese taste that it claimed to be. Since mozzarella doesn't really have a true "taste" it's tough to duplicate. Still, you won't spit any of these out when you try them.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like cheese puffs.
From the package: “Enjoy the irresistible 'Taste of Old Italy' with Pizzarias Mozzarella Stick Snacks. Pizzarias Mozzarella Stick Snacks are light, crispy snacks with surprisingly great taste. Each Mozzarealla Stick snack is loaded with genuine flavors of mozzarella cheese and special spices to give you a flavorful snack that delivers the authentic taste of Italy. So next time you're on the goa and want intense mozzarella stick taste, grab a bag of Pizzarias Mozzarella Stick Snacks.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road