Pizzarias Mozzarella Snack Sticks Original Flavor
Taste test: These cheese puffs were made to look like mozzarella sticks that you'd get in a restaurant.
They had a good consistency, not too crunchy and not too soft. There was a mild cheese taste that would remind you of a "normal" orange-based cheese puff, but with a slightly different taste to it. It wasn't really the mozzarella cheese taste that it claimed to be. Since mozzarella doesn't really have a true "taste" it's tough to duplicate. Still, you won't spit any of these out when you try them.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like cheese puffs.
From the package: “Enjoy the irresistible 'Taste of Old Italy' with Pizzarias Mozzarella Stick Snacks. Pizzarias Mozzarella Stick Snacks are light, crispy snacks with surprisingly great taste. Each Mozzarealla Stick snack is loaded with genuine flavors of mozzarella cheese and special spices to give you a flavorful snack that delivers the authentic taste of Italy. So next time you're on the goa and want intense mozzarella stick taste, grab a bag of Pizzarias Mozzarella Stick Snacks.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road