French's Potato Sticks Cheezy Cheddar
Taste test: These potato sticks were extremely cheesy, which made them quite good.
Most of the sticks had a great orange glow to them, and thankfully they really filled up this bag with a lot of them. They a good crispness to them, and thanks to that and the taste, I just couldn't stop eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same strong greasy potato smell as a can of Potato Sticks, with a little cheddar mixed in.
From the package: “Fun Facts: If you were to line up all French's Potato Sticks consumed in one year, they would wrap around the world 6 times! The potato is 80% water. The average American eats about 143 pounds of potatoes a year!” ... “Jokes: 1. What do you call a potato with experience? 2. Why did the two potatoes go on a date? 3. What is the potato's least favorite dance? Answers: 1. Well Seasoned! 2. They found each other a-PEEL-ing 3. The Mash!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road