Taste test: This bar was about half as narrow and twice as long as the regular Aero bars.
It combined the bubble-filled chocolate of an Aero bar with a layer of liquidy soft caramel near the top, and then all of it was coated in chocolate. The chocolate part seemed denser than a regular Aero, and the caramel tasted great. Sucking on a piece of the bar rather than biting in seemed to maximize the caramel sensation. The caramel was so soft that if you bit off part of the bar and put it rest down, the caramel would start to spill out.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Have you felt the bubbles melt?” ... “Quality and Trust Please Contact Us” ... “Bubbly milk chocolate with a layer of caramel (23%).” ... “Milk chocolate contains cocoa solids 25% minimum, milk solids 14% minimum and vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road